"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;"
Eph 5:25

Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Blogs Every Husband Should Bookmark

As a christian husband and blogger, I read a lot of stuff by other christian husband /bloggers.  Even though I'm somewhat opinionated (Nooo. Really?), there is much to be gleaned from other bloggers and other opinions, especially when they are solidly written and based squarely on scripture.

Aside from my blog, there are 5 other blogs that every christian husband must subscribe to and read.  I check these blogs every day for new insight on becoming a better husband to my wife, a better father to my children, and a better child of my Heavenly Father.   
  1. The Generous Husband - Paul and his wife Lori (The Generous Wife) are gems when it comes to offering tips to husbands and wives.  Paul puts prayerful thought into each article, and he posts something almost every day.
  2. Journey To Surrender - Scott is a worship leader, songwriter and marriage blogger who is "Passionate about exalting the name of Jesus through worship and strong marriages." 
  3. The Husband Blog - Formerly Husband: A User's Guide, this blog is operated by MarriageKeepers Ministries.  It exists to help men become better husbands and improve their marriages.
  4. Safe at Home - A blog by Gary Sinclair, he offers practical concepts, strategies, and ideas to help keep your family and marriage safe, healthy, and growing.
  5. Engaged Marriage - Candid and practical advice that you can learn and put into action without a huge time commitment. Alongside the “action items,” you’ll find healthy doses of motivation in the form of humor, personal stories and spiritual reflections.
These bloggers and the information they share have helped me transform the way I think about spiritual leadership in my home.  Granted, I have a very long way to go, but these five folks are at the center of my morning reading right now, and I would recommend their posts to every husband (and soon-to-be-husband) I know.

Happy reading!


TB

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Best to you and your blogging ebdeavors.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog has blessed our marriage in many ways. God Bless you, brother!

      Delete
  2. Don't know if I ever thanked you for the plug, but here it is, if not! I've backed off recently on my frequency in writing but am getting back at it after writing a book and trying to get it off the eBook ground through Amazon. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article.Thanks for great information
    [url=http://www.resumewritingservicecleveland.us]resume writing service [/url]

    ReplyDelete