"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;"
Eph 5:25

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just Passing Along Some Articles ... a.k.a. Just call Me "Master"

I don't want this blog to become a soap box for marriage issues and such, but this week I received articles about headship and submission from two of my readers, and I want to pass them along.

The first group of posts are from Winging It, a blog that offers a biblical view of life for men, by men.  In these posts, the writer offers a biblical perspective on the roles of a wife and a husband.  Each post is detailed, thoughtful, most of all, truthful.  He lets the chips fall where they may.

Role of a Wife - Part 1
Role of a Wife - Part 2
Role of a Wife - Part 3
Role of a Wife - Summary
 
Role of a Husband - Part 1
Role of a Husband - Part 2
Role of a Husband - Part 3

Role of a Husband -Summary

Marriage 101 - Mutual Submission
Marriage 101 - The Sum of the Matter

****************

And speaking of letting the chips fall where they may, another reader sent me this article from Covered4Him.  This writer is blunt, to say the least.  It is very literal and leaves no wiggle room.  In other words, the Bible says what it says.  Period.  (Maybe I should insist that my wife call me "Master.") So, if you are offended by blunt, no-holds-barred truth, then you probably want to skip this article.

Christian Wifely Submission to Husband

****************

Anyway, I just wanted to pass along these items because someone thought they were important enough to share with me. 


... Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment