"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;"
Eph 5:25

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best of 2013

I've been reflecting on the year at Genuine Husband.  It's been a time of tremendous growth for me personally as well as for the blog.  It's humbling to know that so many people read these pages and are touched in some small way by what is written here.

As I looked back on a year of writing I felt the need to recap some of the most popular posts from 2013, so in case you missed some of these, here are the 15 most read items from the year.     
 
15. What She Needs From Me 
 Four tips for helping home time run more smoothly for your wife.

14. A Short rant and Rebuttal 
My answer to an angry comment from an upset reader.

13. The Power of "No"
 The word "no" has a special power over husbands.
 
12.My "AHA" Moment
 The moment I knew I had to change.
 
11.No. I Will NOT Read your Blog
 Someone thinks I stink as a husband.
 
10."Mr. Steady" vs. the Doormat
 Peacemaking is fine, but is it really necessary to let people walk all over you?
 
9.Love Is ... A Clean Garage
 How well do you speak your wife's love language?
 
8. Love Is A Feeling ... NOT 
 It's okay to rely on your feelings ... to a point.

7. It Depends 
 Do you become weary of fighting the same fight over and over?

6. Don't Ask, Don't Tell: 4 Reasons Husbands Don't Express Themselves 
Some things to consider when you feel the need to speak your mind.

5. The Whole, Not Just "The Part" 
My whole body belongs to my wife, and hers to me.

4. Is She Better Off With You or Without You?
Getting married was a sweet deal for me, but what did my wife get out of it?
 
3. The Introvert Husband 
I'm an introvert, and I'm okay.

2. Mostly We're Just Afraid 
What are we afraid of?

1. An Intimate Look At Psalm 139
I can't hide from God.





No comments:

Post a Comment